We had to go back to the clinic to get TB results checked. All of the kids passed so we are all safe to travel home. Whew! You can tell it is getting to the end because everyone is anxious to get back home and into a routine. We are also tired of eating out every night. I think when I get home I would love a nice big glass of iced tea with lots of ice!! We went to the Pearl Market today after getting back from the clinic. Amazing how fast the workers string those pearls! There were just bags and bags of pearls everywhere. We got back to the hotel and decided to go for a swim. This didn’t go so well. Ana still does not like her baths and the pool is not any better. Poor people sleeping at the pool in the sun were woken up by a tiny little person making an amazingly loud wail. Once she settled down, Ana and I went for a walk around the hotel and ended up at the gardens. She didn’t want to play but we managed to rest under the gazebo. She fell asleep in my arms so we rested for a bit before heading out to dinner. Tomorrow is our Consulate appointment. Yeah!!!! This means that all the paperwork will be done and we will be free to travel home because Ana will have her Visa!
Tess
11 years ago
Henan Time
















No comments :
Post a Comment