CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Room Pictures

People keep asking about Ana's bedroom, so I thought I would post a picture.  I had to wait until all of the clothes spread out all over the room were packed before taking the picture :-)  My niece walked into the room on Saturday and said, "Aunt Denise, this room is a mess!"  Out of the mouths of babes. 
 
My family bought Ana a Niu Niu Doll and Tiger Shoes.  The Nui Nui doll is wearing plum blossoms.  Plum blossoms are a symbol of strength because they are the first flowers to blossom in early spring when there is still frost.  They are both handmade by a woman in China.  Tiger hats and shoes given as gifts are meant to imply a prayer of blessing for the child and a celebration of the child's loveliness and vigorousness.
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment